Frequent Questions

How do I know if I have PCBs in my school or building's caulk?

If you believe that caulk in your school or building was manufactured before 1978, when PCBs were banned, you may wish to have the caulk tested by a chemical analysis laboratory. Contact your EPA Regional PCB Coordinator to find a testing laboratory in your area and to discuss the results and what they mean.

Have more questions? Submit a request