Frequent Questions

Where can I find a qualified professional to conduct an inspection?

State agencies can provide helpful information for locating qualified professionals in your area.
The EPA pamphlet "Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home", at:  provides the phone numbers of these state agencies. It is important to verify the qualifications of individuals and firms before
hiring them.

Have more questions? Submit a request