Frequent Questions

My firm is certified by an authorized state. Does this certification allow my firm to work in EPA-administered jurisdictions?

No.  You must apply for and receive EPA certification before offering, performing, or claiming to perform renovations covered by the RRP Rule in EPA-administered jurisdictions.  
Have more questions? Submit a request