How and where can I use the Lead-Safe Certified Firm Logo?
The Lead-Safe Certified Firm Logo must be reproduced so that all of its components are legible, including your firm's certification number. The Logo must not be altered or distorted in any way.
You MAY --
- Use the Logo to identify your firm as an RRP-certified firm. Firms that are not RRP-certified may not use the Logo.
- Use the Logo in brochures, advertisements, Web sites, proposals, bills, signs, uniforms, vehicles and other materials promoting or identifying your firm.
- Use the Logo on documents or other materials in black and white or color (two-color or four-color versions are available).
You MAY NOT --
- Use the Logo in any manner that would imply EPA endorsement of a company, its products or services.
- Reduce the Logo to a size smaller than one-inch-wide by 0.687 inches in height.
- Allow a firm that is not RRP-certified (including your subcontractors) to use the Logo.
EPA will monitor the use of all Logos. If necessary, EPA will address failure to comply with these Logo Guidelines. To report a non-compliant use of the Logo, please contact EPA at 1-800-424-LEAD.