Frequent Questions

I need to see if a particular chemical is on the TSCA inventory. I will be importing the chemical only once.

You can call CAS (Chemical Abstract Service) at 800-631-1884 or DIALOG at 1-(800) 334 - 2564. They can look up chemicals by Chemical name or CAS number for a small fee.

Have more questions? Submit a request